Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 12: Honey Marinated Pork Chops

This delicious pork chop marinade arrives from the kitchen of my dear friend Doris, whom I haven't seen in years. Maybe this is the summer for me to make a trip to Rhode Island? It's been a long time lady!

Doris' version of this recipe involves "eyeballing" the amount of ingredients, which I would typically do as well. Since this is a recipe blog, I've formalized the quantities.

Yield: 3 pork chops

Ingredients

1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup millefiori honey
3 cloves garlic, minced
Salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to taste

Directions

Mix the ingredients in a bowl and add to pork chops. Marinate for at least an hour.

Broil for about 8 minutes per side.


I paired the pork chop with braised kale. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment